So you are trying to get a good night’s sleep. Maybe you’ve tried melatonin, tryptophan, anti-anxiety medications, but it does not seem to help or have any effect. You’re tired, you’re frustrated… You are not alone. Did you know:
- One in three people suffer from some form of insomnia?
- More than half of Americans lose sleep due to stress and or anxiety?
- Approximately 10 million people in the U.S. use prescription sleeping aids?
- People who suffer from sleep deprivation are 27% more likely to become overweight or obese?
- Are you desperate to obtain a good night’s sleep?
- Are you looking to improve your sleep without the reliance on anti-depressants and their side effects?
- Are you tired of just treating the symptoms and wished you could find someone who could really treat the person and not just the symptoms?
If so, read on!